Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beta Readers: YOU ROCK!

This is to acknowledge the helpful feedback and invaluable ongoing support I've gotten from those who have given beta-reviews and critiques on  +JIHADI (novel by Brandon Toropov) -- which is now at 30,000 reader-ready words out of a projected 100,000.

My deepest thanks go out to  +Reazul Islam , +L. T. Dalin , +Daoud Ali , +Paul Kater , +Adella Thompson and +Nina Mideast Journal , all of whom have shared important notes with me on what works and what still needs tweaking.

If you would like to read chapters from the novel, or swap chapters so we can beta-read each other's material, please let me know. And when you do so, be sure to let me know your favorite opening track of a recording made before the year 2000. That way we'll know whether or not this was meant to be. (Mine is "Back in the U.S.S.R.," of course.)