Sunday, November 10, 2013

Landmark Forum and #Jihadi

It occurs to me, upon review the last few months' worth of posts, that I haven't written about the single most important factor in the transformation of my novel #Jihadi from "good idea I am working on" to "life-changing possibility." That would be my participation in the Landmark Forum in April of this year.

This is to take nothing away from the support and encouragement of my great critique partners like +L. T. Dalin , +Richard Gibney , and +Adella Wright , but only to say that my relationship to the project, and to other people, and to my own past, got a whole lot clearer once I did Landmark. #Jihadi wouldn't be in the shape it is now if I hadn't gotten my head screwed on a little straighter, and that was thanks to Landmark.

I am planning on taking Landmark's Advanced course in 2014. If anyone reading this is in #Charlotte, North Carolina area (+Hannah Levinson comes to mind as one such) and would be interested in coming to a free #LandmarkForum preview on the evening of Tuesday, November 19th, please email me.

You can also email me if you are interested in beta-reading the manuscript for Jihadi.