2. "There is a discipline to Being, to creation. The domain of Being has its own rigor; Being is approachable, it is masterable; it’s not nebulous."
3. "One creates from nothing. If you try to create from something you're just changing something. So in order to create something you first have to be able to create nothing."
4."Create your future from your future, not your past."
5. "The truth is not found in a different set of circumstances. The truth is always and only found in the circumstances you’ve got."
6. “Living is really pretty simple. Living happens right now; it doesn’t happen back then, and it doesn’t happen out there. Living is not the story of your life. Living is the process of experiencing right now.”
7. "Life works when you choose what you got."
8. "At all times and under all circumstances, we have the power to transform the quality of our lives."
9. "We live in a condition in which nobody counts, therefore you can't count, therefore who you are doesn't matter.... We live inside that box."
10. "To take a stand that you are cause in the matter contrasts with it being your fault, or that you failed, or that you are to blame, or even that you did it. That you are the cause of everything in your life is a place to stand from which to view and deal with life – a place that exists solely as a matter of your choice. The stand that one is cause in the matter is a declaration, not an assertion of fact. It simply says, 'you can count on me (and I can count on you) to look at and deal with life from the perspective of my being cause in the matter.' When you have taken the stand (declared) that you are cause in the matter of your life it means that you give up the right to assign cause to the circumstances, or to others. That is, you give up the right to be a victim. You also give up the right to assign cause to the waxing and waning of your state of mind – all of which, while undoubtedly soothing, leave you helpless (at the effect of). At the same time, taking this stand does not prevent you from holding others responsible."
11. "If you know you have the ability to transform your life, you are transformed."